Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My last day

Today was my final day working at Innoventions. It has not quite hit me yet, but yesterday people started saying goodbye to each other which was very sad and today I said goodbye to even more amazing people. I cannot even believe that January 11 was already four months ago and I have essentially completed my program. I am going to miss driving into work every day and seeing the Walt Disney World arches and living in Florida. Working here has been exhausting, difficult, but all at the same time absolutely amazing. However, it is going to be nice to no longer have to say 100000 times a day... "How many?", "How old are you?", "This is not a ride this is just a test vehicle, the actual ride is over there.", "Universe of energy is out the doors next to sum of all thrills and straight ahead.", "test track is closed for refurbishment until the fall", "Soarin' is through the green breezeway and straight ahead to the land", "you walk pas the fountain and over the bridge to get to the world showcase", "welcome designers. numbers one through four on your left, five through eight on your right. you have four minutes to design your ride", "are you two riding together?", "please empty out your pockets and put all loose belongings in a locker", "this is your emergency stop button, do not press this unless you want the ride to end" then they press it and look at you dumbfounded when their ride ends and you tell them to leave, "Welcome to the great piggy bank adventure presented by t.rowe price. have you been here before?.....etc", "Welcome to run time by IBM have you been here before?... etc", "What do you do here" (while in UL), and pretty much everything else we had to say by the book over and over again. Regardless though, I have learned so much while working here and will remember everything I have learned and take it back with me as soon as I leave. This was a fantastic experience and I do not regret one minute of it.
Goodbye Innoventions :(
 Where it all began Four months ago
January 11 check in: Stephen, William, Suzy, Casey, Mike, Donna, and Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment