Tuesday, April 10, 2012

1 Month Left :-(

Tomorrow will mark exactly one month until my program ends. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by here. The first two months flew by especially when the work, people, and places were all brand new. Although things have become pretty routine, especially with work, it is still amazing to be here. Not many people can say that they got to spend a semester at such a magical place. My dream come true, no pun intended. I feel like I have fulfilled the working and learning part of the internship, but I still have so many things here I have yet to do and want to get done. If you have read my to do list it may seem like I've got a lot done so far, but this is a HUGE place and I have lots left to accomplish. With our minimal amount of pay (yes the fact that I am getting paid for an internship is a miracle) it is difficult to really go adventure and see the rest of Florida which I had wanted to do while I was here. Even though my work is routine each day brings something new and I am still learning so much every single day. The job experience I have gained here and the people skills I have acquired will help me every single day for the rest of my life. No matter how bad my memory gets (and trust me it is pretty bad) I will never forget all that I have learned here. Usually, I am exhausted after getting home each day and just plan to crash, but after I get back from my short visit to Virginia next weekend I plan to spend all my days off cramming in as much as I can possibly do before May 11 comes. Wish me luck!



 Flower and Garden Festival!
 Thanks Easter Bunny!
Beaches and Cream for the Kitchen Sink!

No comments:

Post a Comment